What Is Geothermal Energy?
Geothermal energy is one of the most energy-efficient and environmentally clean ways to heat and cool your home. How does geothermal work?
Higher Efficiency Means Lower Costs
A geothermal heating and cooling system is up to 500% efficient which means that ONE unit of electricity gives you up to FIVE units of geothermal, renewable energy! You may save up to 70% on your heating, cooling, and hot water energy bills as compared to using natural gas, propane, or fuel. And yes, geothermal also heats your water with no additional energy usage. A geothermal system’s efficiency and performance is unsurpassed.
Why Choose Geothermal?
- Hot and cold spots can be eliminated since a geothermal system heats and cools your home evenly.
- A geothermal system can dehumidify the air in your home on hot, humid days.
- Geothermal systems are designed to for quiet operation. Since there isn’t a noisy outdoor unit, you can enjoy relaxing peacefully outside.
- The life span of a geothermal system is about 20 years which is twice that of a traditional system.
- Geothermal units are very reliable and require less maintenance.
- Geothermal systems do not emit carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or other greenhouse gasses which makes it an environmentally friendly way to heat and cool your home.
Need more information on geothermal? Contact our team today.