Jarboe's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Making $60,000 in Donations as Part of The Summer of Giving Initiative
LOUISVILLE, Ky (August 13, 2020) – Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, a leading provider of heating, cooling and plumbing services, is donating $60,000 to charitable organizations as part of its Summer of Giving initiative. The company, which operates Williams Comfort Air and Mr. Plumber in Indiana, Thomas Galbraith Heating, Cooling and Plumbing in Ohio, and Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling in Kentucky, is focusing on charitable giving to organizations in each of the three states it serves, with one organization being supported per state, per month, including:
- Indiana: Outreach Inc., an organization that supports homeless youth, empowering them to achieve stability
- Ohio: Back2Back Ministries, an organization that helps children around the world by establishing deep, holistic care for orphaned and vulnerable children
- Kentucky: Love City, a community center and organization that provides economic stimulation, educational programs, sports and recreation to the local community
- Indiana: The Julian Center, an organization that supports victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and other life crises
- Ohio: Bethany House Services: an organization that empowers homeless and at-risk families with solutions to achieve housing stability and long-term self-sufficiency
- Kentucky: The Center for Women and Families: an organization that helps victims of intimate partner or sexual violence become survivors.
- Indiana: Outreach Inc.
- Ohio: Back2Back Ministries
- Kentucky: Love City
“It’s an incredible honor to give back to the very communities in which we serve,” said Jacob Huck, president of Williams Comfort Air. “I’m thrilled to know our contributions will reach young people, families and people dealing with hardship. Now is a time when overall charitable contributions may be down. We’re in a place where we can step up and support some incredible organizations that do so much good.”
Organizations being supported receive between $5,000 and $7,500 per featured month from Williams Comfort Air. The company has also encouraged its associates to make charitable donations as part of their outreach efforts.
“As a company, we’re in a very fortunate position at a time when many people are struggling,” said Matt Tyner, Williams Comfort Air director of marketing. “We recognize the increased need in our communities and feel now more than ever that our contributions can truly help. I personally feel great pride in working with a company that will step up and support its community in such a meaningful way.”