Air Quality Services and Products for Greater Louisville Area
Indoor air pollution is receiving a great deal of attention in recent years – and rightfully so! Many people are looking for answers to health and comfort problems caused by poor air quality. We tend to think of air pollution as something that occurs outdoors, but the truth is that the air inside your home can become more polluted than the air outside. The air inside your home can become polluted by:
- Carbon monoxide and other contaminants from appliances, fireplaces, and vehicles
- Naturally occurring radon gas
- Asbestos from deteriorated building materials
- Dust containing lead and other heavy metals
Oftentimes, it is easier to identify poor indoor air quality than to define good indoor air quality. A few examples that suggest you have an indoor air quality problem:
- Lingering, unpleasant odors
- Eye or throat irritation
- Stale or stuffy air
- Humidity below 30% or over 60%
- Mold or bacterial problems
- Excessive dust or allergens
Luckily you can prevent or resolve indoor air quality problems with very simple solutions. Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is here to help you find the right air quality product for your home. We’re known as the air quality experts in Louisville. From air cleaners and air purifiers, to UV germicidal lamps, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers, our technicians will identify a solution that works best for your home.
If this is an emergency, please call (502) 324-1257 . Calls are answered 24/7/365. If you want to schedule a time for one of our experts to visit you, please fill out this form.