Louisville Toilet Services: Clogs, Repairs & Installations
Plumbing emergencies can happen at any time. Whether you’re experiencing a sewer system backup, or a blocked and overflowing toilet, our emergency services team are always there when you call, ready to help. This is especially true when it comes to toilet repairs. If your toilet is leaking, clogged, won’t flush, constantly running, cracked, or worse, we’ve got the experience and professionals who know how to fix it.
Toilet issues are an unfortunate and unpleasant part of being a homeowner. A broken or malfunctioning toilet can render your bathroom practically unusable, which can make being at home difficult and problematic for family and guests. Toilets have several parts and mechanisms that are essential to their effective operation, and a defect with any of these parts can make a toilet inoperative.
Common toilet malfunctions include:
- The toilet has a weak flush that doesn’t work correctly
- The toilet’s flush is strong, but it doesn’t complete
- The toilet tank fills with water after being flushed
- The water in the toilet bowl drops
- The toilet flushes twice in a row
- The toilet whistles when the tank is filling
- The toilet takes too long to fill the tank
- The tank causes a dripping noise after filling
- The toilet takes a really long time to flush
- The tub and sink gurgle when you flush
These problems are quite common, and while they are certainly a nuisance for a homeowner, they can be fixed with the right tools and expertise. Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can assist with most toilet repair or installation needs.
Top Reasons To Replace Your Toilet
Sometimes it may not be possible to repair your toilet. In that case you’re going to need to replace it. These are the top reasons you’ll need to replace your toilet:
- The toilet leaks at the base and/or it’s loose to the floor. If the toilet is wobbly and rocks from front to back or you hear a squishing sound when you sit on it, your toilet is giving you a heads up that the wax seal/flange that attaches the toilet to the floor has failed. Once this seal has been compromised, water will slowly leak around the floor and may even cause rotting. You need to get the problem fixed immediately. It can potentially cause major damage to your home if you don’t get it resolved.
- The toilet sounds like it’s running constantly. If you hear running water or your toilet sounds like it’s flushing when you haven’t used it, there could be water leaking out of the tank into the bowl or the fill valve may be faulty. A toilet that continues to run water into the bowl wastes gallons and gallons of water over a 24 hour period and is detrimental to your septic system and water bill. Either way, we should have a look at it before it becomes a costly problem.
- The toilet doesn’t flush properly. Normally this happens in an older toilet that isn’t a high-performance flushing model. We can take care of the problem by replacing the whole toilet with a newer, better one.
Financing available with approved credit!
Earning Trust Since 1966
Jarboe’s Service Area
Note: At this time, plumbing services are only available in Kentucky.
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: (502) 324-1257
“On time and courteous. Explained what was wrong and fixed it promptly. Also serviced the furnace quickly and got my heat back on.” – Happy Client
“Appreciate that the technicians are making sure the repairs are made and I always feel they are not rushed in completing the job.” – Jackie H.
“Mark gave me helpful tips from entering my home to leaving it. I was so impressed I want to request him each time I need service. I have never seen such a thorough checkup no matter what company I have used in the past. Thanks again Mark!” – Peggy V.
“John was pleasant and explained in detail the work that was completed. I wish to personally thank him for his patience and understanding as I had to also deal with an emergency situation near the end of his visit.” – Frank S.