Greater Louisville Plumbing Services and Products
Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling proudly serves Louisville area homeowners and business owners with high-caliber plumbing services. From water heater installation to drain cleaning, piping installation, and everything in between, a skilled Jarboe’s plumber is available to assist you with all your residential or commercial plumbing needs.
When you work with a Jarboe’s plumber, rest assured your job will be done right. Our team of plumbers is licensed, bonded, and insured. Before your project begins, receive a written estimate along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all workmanship, materials, and service provided by our plumbers.
When searching for “plumbers near by me,” look no farther than Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. If you need a plumber, count on our team for comprehensive plumbing services – we are your one call for all plumbing services, from installation of new water heaters and remodeling to repair work such as drain cleaning and leak repair, and everything in between!
When you need a Louisville plumber, call us today – our customer service team is standing by around the clock to answer your call. Schedule a convenient appointment for the plumbing services you require and receive prompt attention from our skilled team of professionals.
Brands We Service
Amana American Standard Carrier Daikin Goodman Rheem Ruud Trane, Inc Bryant Payne Day & Night Heil Tempstar Lennox Ducane Armstrong Allied AirEase York Coleman Luxeaire Maytag Westinghouse Frigidaire Mitsubishi ClimateMaster WaterFurnace Rinnai Navien Bosch Honeywell Aprilaire Trion Robertshaw SpacePak LG Fujitsu Lochinvar Burnham White Rodgers Weil McLain Samsung Friedrich Toshiba Comfort-Aire Bard Delta Moen Ameristar
Louisville Plumbing Services
What work does a plumber do? How much does it cost to have a drain unclogged or install a new water heater? Whatever type of plumbing project you have at home or at work, Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is the plumbing company to call!
A Jarboe’s plumber performs a range of plumbing services, including drain cleaning, sewer service and replacement, camera inspections, water heater flushes, and more. We provide quality workmanship at a fair price. We’re standing by ready to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us to schedule service or make an appointment.
Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling provides the following residential and commercial plumbing services for home and business owners throughout the Louisville metro area and the surrounding communities:
- Plumbing Repairs
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Sump Pump Installation & Repair
- Whole Home Repiping
- Water Softening Solutions
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation
- Leak Repair
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
A licensed Jarboe’s plumber services, repairs, and installs several types of plumbing equipment, including:
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Heaters
- Main Sewer Lines
Your Emergency Plumber in Louisville
The licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers of Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling provide expert plumbing installation and repair work around the clock – that’s right, day or night we are available to assist with your pressing plumbing problems.
Plumbing emergencies not only cause functional problems in your household, they pose a risk of water damage to your home and its contents. Some plumbing problems just can’t wait until the next business day, which is why we offer 24/7/365 emergency plumbing services. No matter when your plumbing first springs a leak or when you first discover it, contact us and we will be there fast to remedy your plumbing disaster.
Pro Tips from a Plumber – Troubleshoot Before You Call
No one wants to spend money when they don’t have to – some minor plumbing problems are easily solved with a little DIY. Along with our commitment to fair and affordable pricing, we want to help you save money by avoiding unnecessary service calls.
Below, the Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling team explains some quick troubleshooting tips for common household plumbing issues. Give these a try before you give us a call – you might find you don’t need a plumber after all! However, if you are not comfortable performing this work yourself, don’t hesitate to call us, as we are happy to assist you whenever needed.
Remove drain clogs
- For toilet clogs, pour a pot of hot water into the toilet basin from waist height. The heat works to dissolve material clogging your toilet.
- For sink, tub, and shower drains, pour one cup of baking soda down the drain, followed by a cup of vinegar. Cover the drain with a stopper or towel and allow the solution to sit at least 30 minutes. Next, remove the drain cover and pour a pot of boiling water into the drain.
- Plungers can be used to dislodge toilet clogs as well as clogs in sinks and tub or shower drains. Make sure you use the right tool for the job – use a flanged plunger (also referred to as a toilet plunger) for toilet bowl clogs, and a cupped plunger for sink and tub drain clogs. Before you plunge a sink or tub drain, remove the strainer or stopper. Form a tight seal around the drain with the plunger and use sharp, swift plunges for 30 seconds. Check to see if water now drains
- and repeat if necessary.
Stop damaging leaks
- Leaks in plumbing piping should be repaired by a plumber, but you want to avoid water damage to your home until a professional arrives. If you are able to pinpoint the location of the leak, patch it using plumber’s putty or fiberglass piping tape. Don’t wait too long to call for repairs, as these are temporary solutions.
Stop a running toilet
- First try jiggling the toilet’s handle. Sometimes, the chain that links the handle to the flapper valve becomes kinked, which causes the toilet to run. A jiggle helps knock kinks loose so the flapper is able to seal properly and cut water running into the basin.
- Remove the toilet tank lid and check the chain for kinks – you may need to manually straighten out the chain to allow the flapper to properly close.
- If the float valve (the metal rod with a rubber bulb at the end) is above water level in the tank, the toilet continues to run. Gently bend the float arm down.
- Check to make sure the flapper forms a good seal at the bottom of the tank. Sometimes, mineral debris may accumulate and get in the way of the flapper. Remove buildup to see if the flapper is able to properly seal.
Improve water pressure
- Mineral deposits within sink faucets and showerheads restrict water flow, leaving you with inadequate water pressure from the fixture.
- If your showerhead is removable, unscrew it and let it soak overnight in a bowl of white vinegar. Rinse the showerhead with tap water and use an old toothbrush or scrub brush to remove mineral deposits before reattaching.
- Do the same for sink faucets with aerators – unscrew the aerator from the faucet opening and soak it in a glass of white vinegar overnight, then scrub away mineral deposits, rinse, and reinstall.
- If you cannot remove your showerhead, fill a small plastic bag with white vinegar and use a rubber band to secure the bag around the showerhead. Allow it to soak overnight, then flush by turning on the shower.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common plumbing issues a homeowner will face are: leaking or dripping faucets, constantly running toilet, a clogged drain or toilet, jammed garbage disposal, and a sewer system backup.
Make sure that your plumber is licensed and insured, provides you with an estimate, cleans up after him/herself, and guarantees the work.
The top plumbing emergencies: failed sump pumps, a burst pipe, sewer back-up issue, or your water shut off valve failing.
A leak in your pipes could damage your home’s infrastructure and foundation and should be addressed as soon as possible.
The first thing you should do is shut off the water. Whenever a plumbing emergency happens, use your water shut off valve right away. If it’s a major emergency it’s recommended you turn off your water heater to prevent the unit from getting damaged. Call a plumber, explain the situation, and listen to their recommendation.
Who Is MAX?
Max is an important part of our team. He is more than just a cartoon character. Max represents our commitment to quality work, craftsmanship, pride, and our passion to serve our clients and community. We celebrate this mentality through Max because these are the values that drive us to be the area’s most complete and comprehensive home service company. So, now when you see Max, you’ll know the story behind the man with the mustache!