Air Conditioning Repair for the Greater Louisville Area
When your air conditioner needs a repair, Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has experienced technicians available 24/7 to diagnose the problem and offer you options that are in your best interest. Our technician will explain the options so you can make an informed decision.
Call us if you’re experiencing any of the following problems:
- Unusually high energy bills
- Warm air coming from the vents
- Musty, strange smells coming from the vents
- Frequent cycling
- Overly dirty air filters
If your air conditioning unit is behaving strangely or making weird sounds, it may be time to have an expert look at the unit. Before you call someone to come out and inspect the unit, make sure you do the following:
- Check Your Thermostat.
- Verify the settings are correct and that you have it turned on to the right temperature.
- Check the Outdoor Unit.
- Walk around the outdoor AC unit and check for debris. It’s common for plants to grow too close and obstruct airflow. Sometimes after storms, debris including leaves, twigs and other yard waste get trapped in the vents. Clear away plants from around the AC unit. If something’s stuck in the blades or it looks like a blade is bent, call an expert.
- Check Your Air Filter.
- A clogged filter can hinder the performance of your air conditioner. Check it monthly and change as needed.
If this is an emergency regarding your air conditioning unit, please call (502) 324-1257. Calls are answered 24/7/365. If you want to schedule a time for one of our A/C experts to look at your unit, please fill out this form.