Heating Service Options for Homeowners Around Louisville, Kentucky
You rely on your furnace to keep your home comfortably warm when the nights get chilly, which is just one of the reasons why an annual furnace inspection from a knowledgeable HVAC pro is so important. A professional furnace inspection also provides a number of other key benefits. You can protect your investment with a heating and cooling tune-up. A full heater tune-up can help to ensure that your system is working properly. Scheduling a heating system maintenance service once every year, ideally before the colder months begin, can help you avoid major problems that may require emergency services. Additionally, routine maintenance can help to ensure that your system is working as efficiently as possible and may even extend the life of your heating system!
It’s about preventing furnace and heating problems!
Do you know that operating your furnace and heating system for one year is like driving your car over 100,000 miles? That’s right… about 10 years worth of travel. Would you drive your car that long without an oil change or tune-up? Of course you wouldn’t because a car is a huge investment and you depend on it every day! Well, your home’s heating and cooling system is one of the largest investments involved in owning a home. Planned maintenance can save you money and headaches with lower energy bills, less need of repairs, valid warranties, increased comfort and air quality, less service interruptions, and longer equipment life.
When you maintain your furnace or heat pump equipment seasonally and regularly:
- You help prevent the need for expensive repairs.
- You help extend the life of your equipment.
- You may enjoy significant savings on monthly utility bills by optimizing the efficiency of your furnace or heat pump
When Should You Service Your Home’s Heating Unit?
If you want peace of mind that you’ll be warm and cozy all winter long, we recommend annual heating tune-ups. While your heating unit can be serviced at any time, the best time of year to schedule service for your furnace is in the fall or early winter, before you need to turn on your furnace. You may not be able to completely prevent heating system breakdowns, but you can help avoid them, save money, and maintain your manufacturer’s warranty with professional maintenance from a local expert. Early, regular maintenance provides dependable comfort and warmth to families.
Why Should I Regularly Service My Heating Unit?
There are many benefits to servicing your furnace and HVAC system. Homeowners that service their unit on an annual basis see the following benefits:
- Reduced Repairs. Up to 70% of heating repairs can be prevented with proper annual maintenance. Neglecting to perform regular maintenance can lead to costly repairs, breakdowns, and other unexpected malfunctions.
- Home Comfort Through the Cold Season. With regular maintenance, technicians are able to catch small problems before they become serious and costly. Ensure proper heating operation all winter long.
- Improved Efficiency. Would you go five years without changing the oil in your car? Of course not! Much like your car, your heating system needs annual maintenance to run efficiently. A technician will thoroughly inspect your system, cleaning and testing various parts to make sure it’s at its optimal level.
- Longer Life-Span. Annual maintenance can prolong the life of your heating system up to 10 years!
Annual tune-ups are critical to the performance of your heater or furnace. Our technicians are familiar with every heating system make and model and are always comprehensive and thorough with every tune-up. When you do schedule a tune-up appointment with Jarobe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, here is a list of things our expert HVAC technician will assess:
Financing available with approved credit!
“I give Jarboe’s An A+. Let me know what was going on. Answer any question I had. Was very clean workers. And clean up afterward. Set down and explain everything before they left. I would call on them anytime. I can’t leave out how nice they were. The person that set everything up was also very nice.” – Happy Client
“Both times we needed help with our heating and air, we had the same technician Kenny, help us. He was friendly and helpful. Our first call was for our AC back in May. He was at our house until 2 am! The second time was in November for our furnace. He wanted to make sure that job was done right. He made sure that our family was comfortable before he left. He has no idea how much we appreciate his help. I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family.” – Katrina W.
Got a question about heating, cooling, air quality,
plumbing, drains, sewers, or water treatment?
Jarboe’s Service Area
Note: At this time, plumbing services are only available in Kentucky.
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: (502) 324-1257