Heating Service Options for Homeowners Around Louisville, Kentucky
When nights get chilly, you rely on your furnace to keep your home comfortably warm. This is just one reason an annual furnace inspection from a knowledgeable HVAC pro is critical. A professional furnace inspection with a heating and cooling tune-up can provide a number of other important benefits and help you protect your investment.
- A full heater tune-up can help to ensure that your system is working properly.
- Scheduling a heating system maintenance service once every year, ideally before the colder months begin, can help you avoid major problems that may require emergency services.
- Routine maintenance helps ensure that your system is working as efficiently as possible and may even extend the life of your heating system!
It’s all about preventing furnace and heating problems!
Would you drive your car 100,000 miles before getting a tune-up or an oil change? Not if you wanted it to last! The same goes for your heating and cooling system. Operating your furnace and heating system for one year is like driving your car over 100,000 miles – about 10 years worth of travel. Your car is a huge investment and you depend on it every day! And your home’s heating and cooling system is one of the largest investments involved in owning a home. When you plan maintenance you can save you money and headaches with lower energy bills, less need of repairs, valid warranties, increased comfort and air quality, less service interruptions, and longer equipment life.
When you maintain your furnace or heat pump equipment seasonally and regularly:
- You help prevent the need for expensive repairs.
- You help extend the life of your equipment.
- You may enjoy significant savings on monthly utility bills by optimizing the efficiency of your furnace or heat pump
When Should You Service Your Home’s Heating Unit?
If you want peace of mind that you’ll be warm and cozy all winter long, we recommend annual heating tune-ups. While your heating unit can be serviced at any time, the best time of year to schedule service for your furnace is in the fall or early winter, before you need to turn on your furnace. You may not be able to completely prevent heating system breakdowns, but you can help avoid them, save money, and maintain your manufacturer’s warranty with professional maintenance from a local expert. Early, regular maintenance provides dependable comfort and warmth to families.
Why Should I Regularly Service My Heating Unit?
There are many benefits to servicing your furnace and HVAC system. Homeowners that service their unit on an annual basis see the following benefits:
- Reduced Repairs. Up to 70% of heating repairs can be prevented with proper annual maintenance. Neglecting to perform regular maintenance can lead to costly repairs, breakdowns, and other unexpected malfunctions.
- Home Comfort Through the Cold Season. With regular maintenance, technicians are able to catch small problems before they become serious and costly. Ensure proper heating operation all winter long.
- Improved Efficiency. Would you go five years without changing the oil in your car? Of course not! Much like your car, your heating system needs annual maintenance to run efficiently. A technician will thoroughly inspect your system, cleaning and testing various parts to make sure it’s at its optimal level.
- Longer Life-Span. Annual maintenance can prolong the life of your heating system up to 10 years!
Annual tune-ups are critical to the performance of your heater or furnace. Our technicians are familiar with every heating system make and model and are always comprehensive and thorough with every tune-up.