Louisville Toilet Services: Clogs, Repairs & Installations
Plumbing emergencies can happen at any time. Whether you’re experiencing a sewer system backup, or a blocked and overflowing toilet, our emergency services team are always there when you call, ready to help. This is especially true when it comes to toilet repairs. If your toilet is leaking, clogged, won’t flush, constantly running, cracked, or worse, we’ve got the experience and professionals who know how to fix it.
Toilet issues are an unfortunate and unpleasant part of being a homeowner. A broken or malfunctioning toilet can render your bathroom practically unusable, which can make being at home difficult and problematic for family and guests. Toilets have several parts and mechanisms that are essential to their effective operation, and a defect with any of these parts can make a toilet inoperative.
Common toilet malfunctions include:
- The toilet has a weak flush that doesn’t work correctly
- The toilet’s flush is strong, but it doesn’t complete
- The toilet tank fills with water after being flushed
- The water in the toilet bowl drops
- The toilet flushes twice in a row
- The toilet whistles when the tank is filling
- The toilet takes too long to fill the tank
- The tank causes a dripping noise after filling
- The toilet takes a really long time to flush
- The tub and sink gurgle when you flush
These problems are quite common, and while they are certainly a nuisance for a homeowner, they can be fixed with the right tools and expertise. Jarboe’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can assist with most toilet repair or installation needs.