Best Louisville Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
On-Demand Water Heating Can Decrease Energy Usage.
Tankless water heaters are a great way to meet your hot water needs on demand and conserve energy which lowers your utility bills. On average, 14% of your utility bill is a result of heating your water. Tankless water heaters, also known as demand or instantaneous water heaters, provide you hot water only when you need it, unlike tank water heaters that continuously run to keep the tank full of hot water. So, since you are only heating the water that you use, you can lower the energy consumption and save money.
Benefits of tankless (demand or instantaneous) water heaters
- Tankless water heaters operate on demand to heat water only when you need it. This may reduce your energy costs by as much as 35% a year.
- A tankless water heater is up to 40% more energy efficient than a tank natural gas water heater and up to 55% more efficient than a tank electric water heater.
- Tankless water heaters reliably provide hot water whenever you need it and at the preset temperature. If the unit is sized properly, you will not run out of hot water even when you’re the fourth person to take a shower in the morning.
- Professionally maintained tankless water heaters have a longer life expectancy than tank water heaters. They will operate as long as 20 years as compared to 10 years for a tank water heater.
- Tankless water heaters are compact in size which takes less space; therefore, you have more options on where it can be installed in your home.
- Tankless water heaters can be safer since they only operate when hot water is needed, unlike tank water heaters that are constantly heating and reheating water. Many tankless water heaters have several features to further increase their safety. For instance, some models include monitoring systems that provide information about water pressure and flow; and, if a system fails, it would automatically turn off the heater
It is very important to rely on a licensed Jarboe’s plumber to install your tankless water heater.